Saturday, August 2, 2008

John McCain is a racist | Capitol Hill Blue




John McCain, a member of the House of Representatives in the mid-1980s, often held court at a table near the bar at Bullfeathers, a popular Capitol Hill watering hole, telling jokes and matching hangers-on drink by drink.


"Two dykes are talking at a bar and one leaves. As she walks toward the door, the other watches her leave and says out loud: "God, I'd love to eat her out."
Two men are standing near by and one turns to the other and says: "I'd like to do the same. Guess that makes me a dyke."


As a Capitol Hill chief of staff, I often drank at Bullfeathers and was invited to join the throng at McCain's table one evening. A few minutes listening to the racism, bigotry and homophobia of the Arizona Congressman told me all I needed to know.

"Question: Why does Mexican beer have two "X's" on the label?
Answer: Because wetbacks always need a co-signer."


When he ran for the Senate, I attended a gathering of GOP operatives at the National Republican Senatorial Committee where McCain outlined his campaign strategy:

"I play to win. I do whatever it takes to win. If I have to fuck my opponent to win I'll do it. If I have to destroy my opponent I won't give it a second thought."


Dear ObamaNots,

This is your guy? Your champion?
Your fear of the scary "other" leads you to this?
Shame on all of you.
Catch you later.....


No comments: