Monday, February 16, 2009

What kind of America-hating, baby-killing Liberal are you, anyway?

How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a Reality-Based Intellectualist, also known as the liberal elite. You are a proud member of what’s known as the reality-based community, where science, reason, and non-Jesus-based thought reign supreme.



From WriteChic.

I guess this means I'm an elitist snob.

All righty then!

Catch you later.....

3 comments:

Mo Rage said...

hey, that was great!

As it turns out, I'm an ultra-baby-killing, left-wing, wacko Liberal of the best/worst kind!

Love it.

Mo Rage

Anonymous said...

Hold on. I'm having a recreational abortion.

Whew.

That was fun.

GOPnot4me said...

Damn, messed up the old screen again. You folks shouldn't make me laugh like this. I've fallen, I can't get up! LOL. :)